Security Conference 2012 in Bodø
Security Conference 2012 held 25-26 October in Bodø, Norway, discussed new and traditional security challenges in the High North from a Norwegian and international perspective.
Geopolitics in the High North researchers were among participants:
- Rolf Tamnes, Programme Leader, Norwegian Institute for Defence Studies, Norway
- Kristine Offerdal, Programme Manager, Norwegian Institute for Defence Studies, Norway
- Heather Conley, Work package 3 Leader, CSIS, USA
- Pavel Kimovich Baev, Associated individual, Research Professor at the International Peace Research Institute, Oslo (PRIO)
- Whitney Lackenbauer, Associated Individual, University of Waterloo
The conference was organised by the Foreign Minister's Advisory Committee on Security Policy.
Video notes from the conference are now available here.